Do I need to make a reservation?
We do highly recommended that our customers reserve a table with us to avoid disappointment, especially for our dinner service. You can make a booking online by clicking here.
How can I place an order for delivery?
Click here to place your order, your order will be delivered to you through Delivast, our delivery partner.
How can I place an order for take-away?
Click here to place your order, with your desired collection time.
We’ll have the order ready for you and bring it out to your vehicle!
Does Obi cater for vegetarians and vegans?
We do indeed! We have plenty food options for vegetarians and quite a few of those can be modified slightly to accommodate our vegan customers.
Our full menu is available to view here.
Is Obi child friendly?
Absolutely! Let us know if you would like us to prepare your food without wasabi.
Is Obi pet friendly?
Unfortunately, no pets are permitted in the restaurant.
Why are some menu items not available for take-away?
Our noodle dishes, as well as our crispy, fried dishes that are served in a broth are not available for take-away as we believe they do not hold well in a take-away container and need to be served and eaten immediately, in house.
What are the terms and conditions for your loyalty card system?
We’re glad you asked! Here are the simple points:
– the total bill amount not including gratuity must be R300 to qualify for a stamp
– cannot be used in conjunction with another voucher or discount
– only one stamp per table
– loyalty card has to be physically present at the time of your visit to be stamped or to be redeemed
– regrettably, no backdating of stamps
– final discount of R300 must be redeemed at one time, not split over multiple visits.
– any unused balance of final R300 discount may not be used for gratuity
– a fully stamped loyalty card does not hold any Rand value